From: "Giaretta Gerardo" <Gerardo.Giaretta@TILAB.COM>
To: <northstar-devel@brownkid.net>
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 1:09 AM
Subject: bug

Hi!
In 1.6 version I have this error:

when i view a Network and I click the Location link of that network, it
appers the first page (with 3 frames) in the lower frame.

By the way, can I install version 1.65 in the same server I have 1.6
without having  problem with this one? I mean: are there database
problems having two different versions running together?
This is because I must not have problems with 1.6 because other users
are testing it...
Or is it better if I'll wait 1.7?

Thanks,

Gerardo