[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: bug
- From: Giaretta Gerardo <Gerardo.Giaretta@TILAB.COM>
- Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 10:09:38 +0200
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
- Thread-index: AcIK1gGO0jSBhPJYTIKVBGYpYUOyYQ==
- Thread-topic: bug
In 1.6 version I have this error:
when i view a Network and I click the Location link of that network, it
appers the first page (with 3 frames) in the lower frame.
By the way, can I install version 1.65 in the same server I have 1.6
without having problem with this one? I mean: are there database
problems having two different versions running together?
This is because I must not have problems with 1.6 because other users
are testing it...
Or is it better if I'll wait 1.7?
- Re: bug
- From: "Adam \"Tauvix\" Debus" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Re: bug
- From: Hitesh Patel <email@example.com>