Re: CVS Access down?

On Wednesday 04 September 2002 12:32 pm, Adam \"Tauvix\" Debus wrote:
> Currently things are on hold because Hitesh's internet access has been down
> for a bit (Thanks bell south!). Since the CVS/Bugzilla server is hosted out
> of his apartment...

Yep, Southwestern Bell has all but screwed be and after a month on sitting on
my hands they said that i'm not qualified for DSL in my new apt.  Luckily
cable modem service is available and I have an install date of the 17th for
that.  I am going to have a script generate daily snapshots of the cvs tree
and put those on the site so that people that need the most recent version
will have it.  Will post the URL when it's done.

--
| Hitesh Patel                    |  Lead Developer            |