Re: weird problem

wooo hoo!!! 1.02 fixed the problem and all is well! thanks a lot!

now, a few features that would be great to have:

1. .CSV import/export. It would make it extremely easy to migrate from
using an excel spreadsheet full of addresses to Northstar if i could just
import the .csv!

2. Ability to show % of address space allocated/used/unused/etc. Good for
"manager-types"

3. Ability to allow different user id's to make device entries within
certain subnets (ie a local tech for a certain city can maintain his
subnet data). Maybe even a feature that can be enabled/disabled to
generate an email when certain assignments are made?

4. Search function, either by IP, name, location, etc!

Anyways, thanks for the utility, i really appreciate it, and keep up the
good work! ill be awaiting a new rel soon!

-t