Feature - user rights associated with different parts of heirarchy

Hi All,

I recently implemented NorthStar (version 1.5 on a MySQL db, running on
RH7.2). I like it! I'm trialing it to be used in an environment that
contains a lot of IP addresses and multiple administration domains. Unless
I'm missing something, it seems that when a user is granted permission it
applies to all objects of that type in the database.

It would be very useful if permissions (especially add, delete and
allocation) could be tied to network ownership. The result would be that
only users granted add, delete and allocation rights on a blocks of a
particular owner, with only read (or potentially no) rights over other
blocks.

Cheers

Rod Oliver