[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
23 bit mask problem
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: 23 bit mask problem
- From: JKnash@bnyclearing.com
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:09:50 -0500
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
I'm having a problem when entering a new network address range. For
example, I am using 172.31.2.0/23, which would have a range of
172.31.2.0/23-172.31.3.254/23. Northstar lets me enter it just fine, but
when i go to define an address in that range, the highest ip address in the
dropdown is 172.31.3.44. Any Ideas why it won't give me the rest of the
BNY Clearing Services
The information in this e-mail, and any attachment therein,
is confidential and for use by the addressee only.
If you are not the intended recipient, please return the
e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer.
Although BNY Clearing Services LLC attempts to
sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not
guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts
no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.