[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
IP address suggestion
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: IP address suggestion
- From: Giaretta Gerardo <Gerardo.Giaretta@TILAB.COM>
- Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 12:02:05 +0200
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Thread-index: AcIIijft4D+vLYUlROqxq5Ui7zXclg==
- Thread-topic: IP address suggestion
I added some addresses in a subnet.
When I try to add another address in the Assign Address form (in Network
Address) I can see all the address of that subnet and not only those not
Is it a bug or a non-feature?