I'm Back

Hello everyone,

Sorry from my absense the past week, i've been tied up with some other
projects that were providing some much needed $$$ (tuition is not cheap
nowadays!!).  I've been reading your messages, however, and will post replies
to most of them tonight.

I would like to remind everyone that the target release for 1.7 is Monday, so
if you have any bugs/fixes/features you want to get in send them over to me
by tomorrow so that they can be tested and hopefully included in the release.
I'm going to try and get a lot done this weekend to keep from pushing back
the release date, however, it may be pushed back to the end of next week
depending on how much gets done.

Thats it for now..

--
| Hitesh Patel                    |  Lead Developer            |