Re: NT platform?

On Thursday 11 July 2002 12:20 pm, Tony Mesias wrote:
> Will it work on an NT platform?

In theory, yes, however there are a couple of things that will not work that I
can think of off the top of my head.  The biggest problem would be that the
config parser only looks in certain directories for the config file and those
would obviusly not be there in a Windows OS.  This isn't that hard to fix.. I
will see if I can get NorthStar running on XP this weekend.

--
| Hitesh Patel                    |  Lead Developer            |