[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Permissions
- From: "Adam \"Tauvix\" Debus" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 10:30:15 -0700
- Delivered-to: mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing-list: contact email@example.com; run by ezmlm
Do I have to have a seperate permissions bit for every function I want
to make user callable?
For example, I've got the shreport function, and then I want to have a
runreport funcation that is called by the form on the shreport page...
Adam "Tauvix" Debus
Network Administrator, ReachONE Internet