[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FW: top leve device: bug?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: FW: top leve device: bug?
- From: Giaretta Gerardo <Gerardo.Giaretta@TILAB.COM>
- Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 17:52:11 +0200
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Thread-index: AcH4OgBQoycU0mvpQjGVsVEgV7gB8QAAI/Zg
- Thread-topic: top leve device: bug?
well, actually this happens with networks and locations, too.
From: Giaretta Gerardo
Sent: venerd́ 10 maggio 2002 17.48
Subject: top leve device: bug?
May be a small bug (or inconsistency):
in device information the parent device "top-level device" is an
hyperlink. If i click it, an error occurs (obviously because I've never
defined such an object).
This the error message:
A device id to view was not specified
Hope this is useful,