[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
users and owners
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: users and owners
- From: Giaretta Gerardo <Gerardo.Giaretta@TILAB.COM>
- Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 17:00:29 +0200
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
- Thread-index: AcH4M2z8iscKbxCvQeqCf2hVmZemwg==
- Thread-topic: users and owners
I think users management is really well done in NorthStar.
May be an improvement may be done considering users and owners together.
I guess this situation: the owner POC has to update some information
about him or about his objects. It could be possible create a user that
has only permissions to edit this owner's objects.
May be this is really complex in the code.... it was only an idea I had
having fun with the tool.