Re: Grrrr

On Thursday 18 April 2002 11:07 am, David Mays wrote:

I've rewritten a lot of the java viewer to work much better.. if you can grab
the CVS version of NorthStar and try the most recent version it should work
much better.  If you don't want to use CVS then you should probably wait
until 1.65 is released (probably sometime next week) and just upgrade to
that.

--
| Hitesh Patel                    |  Lead Developer            |