RE: NorthStar v1.37 Released (Development Version)

I've installed 1.37 using mysql.  I'm having trouble with network address
assignment, unlike the v1.2 screenshots posted, it does not appear to allow
for the assignment of a subnetwork within a network.  The second problem
I've found is in address.lib, in "sub AddAddrRange" the template select
function is called with the wrong "r" value of addaddr rather than
addaddrrange, though even once corrected the "add address range" form action
doesn't seem to do anything.

Regards,

Gerry