Re: Bug in CheckNetAssigned with Fix.

On Friday 29 March 2002 17:24 pm, Billy Huddleston wrote:
> ROLF.. Okay... CheckNetAssigned was a function I had added in at some point
> in one
> of my patches which was suppose to have combined CheckNetSmallerExist and
> CheckNetExist
> because at one point.... Both functions were being called and I thought it
> would be
> more efficient to make a single query using a => in the query instead of a
> two queries
> using a > and a = in them.. Then.. I found this little bug... and fixed
> it..
>
> :) I guess
>
> at some point CheckNetSmallerExist was removed from functionallity and
> replaced with
> CheckNetAssigned. Hehehe.. What a mess.

Ok, that's were it came from.. I guess it made sense at the time I applied
but but so much has changed since then!!

Glad to have that one out of the way.

Also added a legend to the address range page.. all my current changes are in
CVS

--
| Hitesh Patel                    |  Lead Developer            |