[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Problem with installing and running
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Problem with installing and running
- From: "Mike Hyde" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:02:02 -0600
- Delivered-to: mailing list email@example.com
- Importance: Normal
- Mailing-list: contact firstname.lastname@example.org; run by ezmlm
I manged to get everything thing in and working, but I recieved the
following errors trying to use it:
1) Trying to add a network I recieved this error:
The following error has occured during your request.
add_network: INSERT INTO networks
VALUES('Brandon DSL','0','RES IP space added
01/00','126.96.36.199/24','3459099904','24','1','8','2','2');: : ERROR:
referential integrity violation - key referenced from networks not found in
Please contact the site administrator for more details.
2) When importing the SQL statment file I recieved the following error,
which may explain the first error:
ERROR: pg_atoi: error in "now": can't parse "now"
This is with 1.25 off the webpage.